So I just thought that I'd post pics of my latest projects that I finished (Yes I actually finished 2 recently!). I'm slowly going through my list (more like boxes) of projects to do. I feel so accomplished! Now my scrap fabric box is filling up, but I bought a quilting magazine the other day and it had a really cool idea for making flowers out of scrap fabric. So I'll probably make scrappy bouquets, hair barrettes, yo yos, etc with it.
Pledge of Allegiance Quilted Wall Hanging

I finally found a background fabric that I liked, but I neglected to realize that it was much lighter than the front and the thread needed to used left outlines in the back. Oh well, it's going to be hanging on the wall so no one should see the back. lol
Cross Stitched Winter Welcome Sign

This one took me a little longer than I had thought, but it turned out good. I didn't add the tassel to the bottom like it called for because I just don't like them. So I am going to try and find 3 different sized snowflakes to hang staggered on the bottom.
No comments:
Post a Comment