Monday, August 25, 2008

A Sign of Things to Come?

So I woke up today feeling more energized and not so "heavy". Well, I figured it was because I got more sleep than usual...until...I was sitting on the couch doing some work for Gabriel's teacher (getting the book order catalogs together for her to hand out and the website set up). I then realized when I looked down that the baby has dropped some more. She was already low (I'm gonna assume a bit lower than the midwife expected when I went in for my last appt a couple weeks ago). So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she doesn't decide to come early. I still have a little over a week before my next appt so I'm keeping tabs. I"ve already been keeping track of the Braxton Hicks (which have started to have cramping with them every once in a while) I've been having since around week 20 and the baby's movements since my last appt.

Ugh...I sooooooo feel like the second to last lady on the cartoon alot lately with the discomforts that come with the 3rd trimester.

No comments: