It is going to be a busy month! I registered Gabriel for Kindergarten today. Which upon getting home and Tom being here for lunch, told Tom that it was really boring! LOL So I have to take him Thursday for his eye appt and then his Kindergarten screening. Apparently Missouri requires a vision test (more so than what they do for his school physical) for kids entering Kindergarten. That would have been nice to know when I asked the reception lady 2 weeks ago! Oh well. Then I get to go meet his teacher next week (hopefully Tom will be able to get out of school in time to meet her too). Finally in 2 weeks Gabriel will be starting school. I'm sure I'm going to both cry and be relieved (though also be very anxious and worry). I think the hardest part will be remembering that school starts later on Weds. I don't think I'm going to know what to do with my extra time when he's at school. I'm sure Katheryn will be missing him too!
1 comment:
I am right there with you with trying to fill my time once Austin starts back to school and Jessica starts preschool. That is why I am getting involved with PWOC here on post. We will have our fall kickoff soon.
Post a Comment