Let me start this off saying that Katheryn is a huge copycat (esp. when it comes to stuff Gabriel does). For instance, Katheryn had to wear a bookbag when we take Gabriel to school and she throws a fit when we don't walk in. She looks up to him.
Anyways...
For the last couple weeks Katheryn will go into the bathroom raise the lid, holds her shirt up, and stands there with her belly to the toilet and apparently pees (in her diaper). When I try to get her to sit on her Princess potty she throws a fit, I try to get her to sit on the kid seat that fits on the toilet she throws a fit... Today though she let me set her on the toilet (after she yelled at me mama mama pee pee). I was like "ok so you want to sit on the potty like mama?" and she shook her head yes. She didn't do anything, but it's good she tried.
UGH! How do you explain to a 20 month old she can't pee in the toilet like Dada and Bubba????
My Dad Has Anger Issues
4 years ago






1 comment:
I am struggling to teach my 3 year old that it is okay to stand like daddy -- and not have to sit like mama and sisters! I think potty training is a struggle, no matter which way you look at it :-) Good luck!
Post a Comment