Well, the second day of school. I park and was walking him to the school. He runs over with 2 other boys and goes on in the school and totally forgets I'm behind him. So I do the stuff I needed to (had 2 questions). When it is time for them to go on to their classroom from the cafeteria, Katheryn and I are waiting outside the door to tell him good bye. He comes out and says hey and starts to walk off so I ask him if he knows where his class is. He looks to the left and then to the right a few times and shrugs his shoulders. I point and show him and off he goes. No bye mom or a hug. :-( Oh well. I am glad he is enjoying school. He told me that he didn't get any sticks in his chart yesterday and he got a ticket for being good. They get sticks in the chart when they are bad.
Well, this morning he tells me he doesn't want me to walk him to school. He could do it himself. Well on the way there he says I can walk him to his classroom, but when he gets there he's changes his mind again. *sigh*
It was going to happen sooner or later and I just need to let him build his own independence. Although, I'll always try to be there to watch over him even when he doesn't know it. He's still only 5.
My Dad Has Anger Issues
4 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment