Saturday, August 2, 2008

Busy Day

Well, I finally found a trellis that I liked better than the rest that would look good in the pot with the Devil's Ivy plant. I also got around to washing whatever film was on the leaves. It looks sooo much happier now! I just need to come up with a good name for it. It looks like a girl to me.






While I was adding pictures, I figured I'd add the picture of the snake that we had on our back porch the second day we were here. It was about 5 feet long.






I also figured that since Tom wasn't going to be using the BDU name tape anymore that I would use it to put Gabriel's last name on his bookbag. I am going to add an engineer castle from the BDUs onto his bookbag as well when I find one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The trelis looks great! Snake, so creepy and the name tape on the bag...great idea!