Friday, August 8, 2008

TGIF!!!!

I am soooo happy that this week is over. I am so exhausted! On top of Katheryn being fussy and having to have me hold her almost all day yesterday because she had shots on Wed, I had 2 appointments for Gabriel. We went to his Vision test, which turned out good! Yay! Then to the PX where he decided not to listen to me and sprayed perfume (one of the testers) into his eyes. So I went and grabbed some eye wash and cleaned them out in the parking lot. Katheryn then refused to take her nap and when she finally gave up it was time to go to his Kindergarten screening. Again he did good. They were actually surprised he knew as much as he did. What can I say, we have always just talked to him like he was "big". The strangest thing though is he still gets right and left confused (I think it's more he just doesn't care to learn it). He also still writes some of his letters backwards, but you can tell what he's writing. After that I thought it would be a good idea to go to the Commissary....yeah...what was I thinking?!?!? Ugh... I am soooo ready for this pregnancy to be over!

When I had my appt this week, we found out that the baby likes to stay way down there! I've been having extra pressure and can feel her poking sometimes. I go in 4 weeks to my 32 week checkup and physical so we'll see if anything is happening down there. I just hope that she decides she doesn't want to make her grand arrival too early! And this HEAT! Ugh, it's killing me. I feel so drained just walking out to the mailbox (which is in front of our house).

I would like to say that it would be a stress free, relaxing weekend, but the in-laws are coming to visit and should be here tomorrow. I just need a break after this week where I can just focus on something for me!

No comments: