So, this guy goes honking out in front of our house and so of course Gabriel goes running to see who it is. Well he yells "It's Daddy in Oma and Opa's car!" So I go to look to see what he's talking about (because that is just odd). This guy is driving really slow in front of the house and then starts backing up. I think this is really weird, so I tell the kids to come on back in the living room and eat. I notice these two raccoons in the tree right outside the house so Gabriel and I look at them and the doorbell rings (I'm assuming at this point he was honking at the raccoons). So he stops to let me know they were on my front porch and he was honking to scare them away. Yeah weird guy. Who does that anyways? Anyways, we go back in the living room and watch them for a little bit.
My Dad Has Anger Issues
4 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment