Monday, August 18, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten

So today I was the crazy mom with the camera taking lots of pics. LOL Oh well. I was sooooo nervous today because he said he didn't want to go and wasn't excited at all about going to school. Well, when we got there he pretty much ran into the door and seemed to actually want to be there. Which was a little bit of a relief, but I was still worried because of how he acted last night and this morning. Turns out though he had a great day (which I figured he would, but was still worried).


Well his teacher had a bulletin board up outside the class, so I had him stand under his name so that I could take a picture.




I knew the day would go well when the teacher already had play doh set on the kids desks!




He just noticed us standing there waiting for him.





He was happy to see Tom there! Tom wasn't able to go with us when we dropped him off at school, but Tom got out of class early and was able to go with us to pick him up.

No comments: