Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'm Finally Back

So we've been without cable for about a week thanks to the ice storm that hit. We were lucky and were without power for 2 days, but my parents just got power back on Sunday. I have lots of pictures from around our house and my parents house of the damage the ice did and some "pretty" pictures of the ice. We were lucky that my parents had a gas fireplace, especially with the little ones. It made me realize one thing. We weren't as prepared as we should have been! But as long as we learn from it and that we are all well, that's the important part.

On a good note, Victoria cut her first tooth yesterday. She had been "working" on it and cranky for the past week or so. She also has another one right beside it coming in so I expect her to be cranky for a lil while longer.

I got the kitchen painted. I've only had the paint sitting around for about a month! LOL Not sure how I'm gonna like the blue color, but I'm sure when we get everything the way we want it that it will look good.

No comments: