Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Winter Storm Last Night/This Morning

For some reason Photobucket doesn't like me. You'll have to click on the pictures to get the full picture. It's cutting most of them off.

I just wanted to put some pictures of what it looked like this morning. We got ice instead of snow.

Part of the front yard. The car is parked on the road (it's a circle).


Some icicles hanging from the roof in the back.


Ice on the Japanese maple tree in the front.


Ice on the huge spruce tree.


Not really sure what this tree is called, but I think it's really beautiful with the red berries against the white. Love the ice covering it too.


Ice covering the Hen and Chicks plants in the front.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Hen and Chicks are just covered with snow. I think that we are get hit with this weeks storm.