Thursday, February 12, 2009

Organic Seedling Offer

Ok so I am going to start growing the plants for my garden this year and I always start more than I need. So if anyone would be interested in any of the seedlings let me know. I am also going to start a compost bin, so if you're interested in any of that let me know. If you would like them, but don't have room for a garden we'll work something out where you can get some of the produce. lol

In case anyone wants to know what I'm using to start them and what type of seeds they are here is the list of what I'll be using.

Ferry~Morse Peat Pots (about 1" sq)
Ferry~Morse Organic Seed Starter Mix

Vegetables (Organic):
  • Sweet Corn, Luscious Hybrid
  • Turnip, Purple Top White Globe
  • Cucumber, Straight Eight
  • Tomato, Sweetie (small bite size tomatoes for the kiddos)
  • Radish, Cherry Bell
  • Sweet Pepper, California Wonder
Vegetable (non-Organic):
  • Carrot
  • Garden Beans, Stringless Variety
  • Peas, Alaska (wilt resistant)
Fruit (Organic):
  • Watermelon, Moon & Stars
  • Cantaloupe, Hearts of Gold
  • Pumpkin, Small Sugar
Flower/Seed (Organic):
  • Sunflower, Mammoth
Herbs (Organic):
  • Basil, Sweet
  • Chives
  • Dill, Bouquet
  • Cilantro
  • Parsley, Single Italian Plain-Leafed
Herbs (Non-Organic):
  • Thyme, Common
  • Chamomile, German
  • Mint, Spearmint
*All organic seeds are USDA Certified Organic.

No comments: