So, Victoria's second bottom tooth came through the skin yesterday and I noticed her top ones were starting to head down. It's good and bad. I'm glad she has gotten them through because she's not as cranky. The bad part is teeth and nursing aren't always fun. They are sharp little teeth! She's already chewing on whatever she can get in her mouth when she's not nursing. LOL
2 comments:
Ugh... teeth. Luckily for me, Sam's haven't come in yet. The teeth have always been the point where I started supplementing. I just can't take being a chew toy
:-)
LOL I know what you mean. Gabriel was bad (I think he thought it was fun to bite mommy while nursing). Katheryn was different. She bit me once and that was it. Not sure how Victoria will be (she looked exactly like Gabriel did when he was born...hopefully she won't act like him too). lol
Post a Comment