Monday, September 29, 2008

Trip to the Lake of the Ozarks area

We didn't actually make it to the lake. We went to the outlet mall, a really good BBQ restaurant (Wobbly Boots if anyone ever goes to the area), and played putt putt and bumper cars. Well Gabriel, Tom, and Rene (one of the guys in the same school as Tom who is from Slovakia) did the bumper cars while Katheryn and I watched. Here are a few pictures.




The kids in the Truck before we left.






At the outlet mall they had a fountain. I was looking at a shoe store while they went down to it. Well, when I come out Gabriel has his socks and shoes off walking around in the water. This is before that happened. I guess that's what I get for letting two guys watch the kids (both of which are from Europe and grew up playing in fountains).



Luckily they didn't get Katheryn in the water.




Rene is Katheryn's new buddy.




Gabriel wasn't too happy because his shorts and underwear were soaked from the fountain. I had to go find him some more clothes. Which was hard because they had all their summer stuff on clearance and didn't had a hard time finding his size.




This was at the Putt Putt place.




I'm sure I look worn out. This was towards the end of the day at the Putt Putt course and the heat and walking were getting to me.


No comments: