Well, after a few uncomfortable BH contractions and some pushing from Tom, I went in to Labor and Delivery to get checked out last night. Long story short, I stayed there 4-1/2 hours (most of which was on the monitors) only to have 2 contractions. Well, when I lay down they go away, but when I'm up and doing stuff (even light housework or just getting up from the couch to go to the bathroom) BH start in. So after the first 20 mins of monitoring they check my cervix. Come to find out I am already 2 cm dialated (I'm hoping that it's just because I've been pregnant more than once). Well, the doc tells them to monitor me for 2 more hours then check again. Luckily nothing changes and I finally get to go home at 12:30am. Though I'm told that there is a possiblity of putting me on bedrest later on if things continue and that if I do go into labor they have to send me 2 hours away because they don't have a NICU here. UGH! So even though I have TONS to do and I HATE laying down all day, I am resting and laying down today and will continue to take it easy because that is what is best for the baby. I don't want to have her early!
2 comments:
I will be sending some prayers your way for you and your precious little one.
I think the BH contractions get stronger, earlier with each kid. By kid #4, I was SURE I was in labor by about 34 weeks! And he was still induced past my due date, so hopefully you are just feeling the same :-)
Post a Comment