Thursday, October 2, 2008

Light at the End of the Tunnel?

Well, I had an unexpected appt yesterday. I say unexpected because we got a call Tues evening from the hospitals appt reminder line telling me that I had an appt the next day. So I called and explained that I didn't think I was supposed to have an appt until around the 10th (they were supposed to call me when they had a cancellation because they were booked for 4 weeks. I kept the appt because I was curious to see if the contractions that I had been having Tues did anything. Well from Friday to Wed I went from 3 to 4 cms and the baby went from the -2 to the -1 station. I had also gained a pound (yay!). So the midwife believes that I'll probably have the baby within the next couple days (we'll see). I'm more excited and anxious about it.

No comments: