Well, right now Gabriel and Tom are waiting in the ER because Gabriel's temp was 103.5. He woke up Saturday morning with a fever of 102.5, but had went down to 99.7 until around 6:30pm today. We had been giving him Tylenol and Dimatap (sp?). It cleared up his runny nose, but his fever went up and he still had a headache. We think it might be the flu, but want to make sure and get something to make him better. So they left around 6:40pm and are still in the waiting room (now at 10:30pm). Ugh. I just hope he will get better and no one else will get sick since we are so close to having the baby. Which is the last thing I want is the baby getting sick. Even though I really don't like seeing any of my family sick, the baby doesn't have the built up immune system to fight it.
Update: Well, they spent over 9 hours in the ER last night. The doctor didn't tell Tom what he thought Gabriel had, but gave him some antibiotics (which said it wasn't for the common cold or flu...so I guess it takes what we thought it was out of the picture). So we're keeping him home from school today so that the antibiotics have time to get in his system. He still had a bit of a fever this morning, but it wasn't as high as it was yesterday.
My Dad Has Anger Issues
4 years ago






1 comment:
Sorry you are dealing with all that. I hope the med's work! Seth came home from the field two days early last night sick! When is your due date and what are you having?
Post a Comment