Ok so I followed the nurse's suggestion and laid down as much as possible the last week and thankfully had a pretty uneventful week. I felt better about half of the time and the BH contractions seemed to lessen.
Well, yesterday when I went to pick Gabriel up from school and we were on the way back to the truck, Katheryn started walking toward the parking lot instead of staying in the grass until we got to the truck. Well, she tripped and I went to grab her to keep her from hitting the asphalt and that caused the BH contractions to start up again for the rest of the day (3:30 on). That really sucked! Today I am trying to take it easier, but I am still getting the stupid BH and having a bit of pressure. UGH! Oh well, at least Tom has the rest of the day off of school so he can help me out with the kids and let me get some rest.
I'm just glad that it has been one more week that the baby has been able to grow and develop inside me! Each week it has a better chance!
My Dad Has Anger Issues
4 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment