Ok so I am still trying to think of a catchy name for my music posts on Thursdays. Any suggestions?
I tend to have an "odd" taste in music and I like alot of not so well known out of certain groups of people type bands. I thought I would help to possibly bring those groups here so that if you hadn't heard of them you might find out you like them.
Today I'll do two groups. The first will be The Eels "Beautiful Freak" (the song I put down in my survey below) and the second will be Frou Frou "Let Go".
The Eels "Beautiful Freak" is in the movie Hellboy 2. I just found this band and havn't really listened to much of their other stuff, but I really like this song.
Frou Frou "Let Go" was in the movie Garden State. Which if you haven't seen that movie I think it is pretty good. Loosely put, it's about the journey of finally finding oneself and inevitably a strange love story. If anyone wants to borrow it, I have the movie. It has Natalie Portman and Zach Braff (from the TV show Scrubs).
My Dad Has Anger Issues
4 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment