Ok I have to brag a little!
Well, I dropped Gabriel off today for the LEAP (Learning Enrichment and Acceleration Program) Assessment Test. I'm proud and excited for him. Only 18 out of the 400 Kindergartners in the school district (which is both on and off post...it's strange here) were chosen to be tested today. We will find out sometime in the next two weeks if he scored high enough to go on to have an IQ test done and then if he scores high enough on that then he will be accepted into the program. She said that some of the Kindergartners have trouble with tests (who doesn't) and when they get more accustomed to school and taking tests then they are accepted, but that they usually get in the program when they get to the 1st grade. Either way if he makes it or not I am still extremely proud of him. Being one of the 18 chosen says alot for me!
My Dad Has Anger Issues
4 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment