Welcome to the new 2008 edition of getting to know your family and friends. Here is what you are supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun. Change all the answers so that they apply to you.
1. What is your occupation right now ?
I seem to spend my days herding cats. OK I'm a stay-at-home mom of 3 (5 yrs, 23 months, and 3 weeks old). It really does feel like I am herding cats though most of the time.
2. What color are your socks right now?
I'm not wearing socks right now (barefoot), but when I do later they'll be white and pink.
3. What are you listening to right now?
The Eels "Beautiful Freak"
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
A fatty cake AKA Little Debbie Zebra Cake
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
No, the closest I've come is driving Tom's VW Van out of the garage years ago in 1st gear and practicing shifting in his VW Karmann Ghia.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Gabriel's school
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
sure do
8. How old are you today?
28
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
When I get the chance, soccer or college football.
10. What is your favorite drink?
Orange soda, Mt Dew (which is few and far between lately), Cherry Pepsi, Koolaid, Lemonade....I like to drink alot. LOL
11. Have you ever dyed your hair
many times, but I'm actually letting it grow out now.
12. favorite food?
Salads, Steak, or Mexican
13. What is the last movie you watched?
Kung fu Panda, the new Hulk, and Get Smart
14. favorite day of the year?
Don't really have a favorite.
15. How do you vent anger?
Listen to music or clean.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
17. What is your favorite season?
Spring or Fall
18. Cherries or Blueberries?
Fresh Sweet Cherries
19. Do you want your friends respond?
Yes
20. Who is the most likely to respond?
Those who have the time
21. Who is least likely to respond?
Those who don't have the time.
22. Living arrangements?
Myself, Thomas, Gabriel, Katheryn, and Victoria (we're gonna get a dog or cat when we move into our new house in December)
23. When was the last time you cried?
yesterday...was in pain
24. What is on the floor of your closet?
shoes and boxes (packing stuff up)
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?
26. What did you do last night
tried to sleep, but Victoria was congested so I was up most the night with her.
27. What are you most afraid of?
being alone
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
Cheese and/or spicy
29. favorite dog breed?
Boxer or Italian Spinone
30. favorite day of the week?
Saturday
31. How many states have you lived in?
2 (Kentucky and Missouri)
32. Diamonds or pearls?
pearls
33. What is your favorite flower?
roses and black-eyed susans
My Dad Has Anger Issues
4 years ago






3 comments:
I definitely herd cats too most days :-)
I've never heard the Eels, but had to go listen :-) I really like "Beautiful Freak"! So, now I will try to find some more of their songs
I hadn't either until I watched the movie. I might start posting the odd bands that I've heard that aren't as popular.
Post a Comment