Ok so I was noticing yesterday that Katheryn's cups were running short in the cabinet. So I started searching around the house (in her favorite hiding places...one being the refrigerator on their play kitchen). I couldn't find the cups. So I asked her to put her dishes in the kitchen when she was done with lunch. We put her to bed and I walk into the kitchen only to notice her cup in the trashcan. Now, she had a habit of throwing her dishes away (which I thought we had stopped a couple months ago). Well, apparently, she has started that bad habit up and I'm sure that is where the missing cups have gone without me noticeing them. Ugh...the joys of having children!
On a side note, I am taking the girls to the doctor today. Victoria seems to have caught the cold everyone had and I want to make sure it's not worse than what I think it is. She has started coughing and seems to have more congestion. Even with me elevating one end of the mattress so she doesn't sleep flat. Katheryn also seems to be messing with her ear again (the one that had the bulging eardrum). She is still taking her antibiotics that end Sunday, but I want to make sure it is working and not getting worse. I can't wait until everyone is well again!
My Dad Has Anger Issues
4 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment