Ok so to start off, I have NO idea what I was dreaming about, but Tom thinks I might have been dreaming I was in labor. I woke up at about 5:30 this morning pushing (as in trying to push the baby out when the doc tells you to start pushing). I know I did at least twice. I felt the extreme pressure (which prolly woke me up) and I guess I was still half asleep because I remember feeling a second "push" then was like "OH S***" and just laid there. I checked to see if my water had broken (nope..ok), was I having contractions (nope...ok), and so I just laid there a little bit longer to make sure nothing was going on. LOL
Well, didn't think anything of it until after dropping Gabriel off at school and driving home from the Commissary and I started feeling a strange "down there". I get home, go pee, and when I'm walking into the living room look down and I swear I think the baby dropped some more (mom confirmed my suspicion). Sooooooo....Could today be the day? I hope so! Or at least tomorrow! Well really, any day before Wed (my next appt).
My Dad Has Anger Issues
5 years ago






1 comment:
TOO funny! Your body is ready to have that baby out! Good luck making it happen today -- you know what the only thing that seemed to work for us, well...um ... make Tom the happiest guy around - a lot ;-)
Post a Comment