Victoria is one week old today. I have to say she is a great baby and I am lucky. Nursing is going good! She took to it alot better than Katheryn did (we had to work at it).
Katheryn is my helper. She is always looking to see what Victoria is doing and always lets me know when she starts crying (even when I'm in the same room) and gets upset herself. She always says that "baby" is hers. lol She helps me change "baby's" diaper. Gets the diapers, wipes, and throws it away,except the poopy ones. She makes the yuck face while saying yuck. It's so cute.
Gabriel is doing ok. I think he feels "left out", but I think that some of it is the attention the others give to Katheryn. I took him aside and reinforced that I still love him and it will take a little time for me to get to feeling better and then we'd be able to do more stuff.
My Dad Has Anger Issues
4 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment