Ok so, I got my weekly pregnancy e-mail (for week 39). This is what it said (I put what struck me as odd in bold and italics):
..in Week 39
Your Body
Although your tummy is larger than you could have imagined, you may actually feel more comfortable in your body than you have in a while. That's because your baby has dropped further down into your pelvis, relieving additional pressure. This change has also caused your center of gravity to shift suddenly, so you may lose your balance more easily or have difficulty standing upright, particularly when getting out of a chair. Take extra care of yourself – you have a baby to deliver very soon!
WHAT?!?! Hello! Who were they talking to? LOL Yes, you get rid of the discomforts of the baby being so high, but it is only replaced with the baby being so low. Having to run to the bathroom everytime I turn around because the baby is pushing on the bladder or the increased pelvic pressure from the baby getting lower. Ugh. I want to be one of those "pregnant ladies who don't have the discomforts". LOL I just hope I have the baby before my next appt. Having my membranes stripped isn't something I want to go through again (I had it done with Katheryn...not by choice mind you).
I'm tempted to do the jumping jacks Tom keeps telling me to do. LOL jk
I might go pick up stuff to make the Eggplant Parm though. Even though it will probably make a whole bunch extra...it will be worth it if it works. lol
My Dad Has Anger Issues
4 years ago






1 comment:
I hope you don't have to do the stripping of the membranes... HORRIBLE!! I had it at least once with all of mine (twice with Grace and three times with Josh and he still had to be induced!!) I went overdue with all of mine... I used to do lunging squats around our block -- oh the looks I used to get! I used to eat the spiciest food I could get my hands on. Nothing worked! The baby will come when the baby is ready... no matter what we do (except starting the pitocin drip :-)) Good luck! Oh... and I agree. I may have had less discomfort, but when the baby dropped, it was more inconvenient because of the increased trips to the potty :-)
Post a Comment