Ok, so I found a lady in E-town who owns a baby store who sales cloth diapers. I have been debating it long enough and I took the leap. I bought 12 to start with (they are adjustable for 8 to 36 lbs...which I liked instead of messing with plain ones and vinyl pants or the ones you have to buy certain sizes for each weight group). She also recommended a natural soap to do laundry in because Cheer, Tide, Dreft, etc all leave residue which will hamper the absorbency. I'm getting in an Organic/Natural kick too. With everything starting to be "bad" for you, I figure if I can lessen the kids exposure to some it will be good. Plus I'm hoping Victoria will not get diaper rash as bad. Her skin seems to be really sensitive.
As for the poopy, Katheryn seems to be getting into a potty training mood. She's been telling me when she has to go poopy and when she pees her diaper (which is also called "poopy" instead of pee pee but she holds her front when she says it). It's a start! Wish us luck!
My Dad Has Anger Issues
4 years ago






2 comments:
Are you ordering them online? Thanks for the advice!
No, I bought them at a store in E-town.
Post a Comment