Thursday, January 8, 2009

2 Month Well Baby

Well, we were running a bit late because of the move (well just a couple weeks). And the fact that Fort Leonard Wood didn't put her info into DEERS like they said (we couldn't find the TriCare office because they moved it and we decided to just wait til we got here for that) and we had to redo everything when we got here...

Anyways! Everything went well. They were all surprised at how big she was and LOVED Katheryn. lol Victoria now weighs in at 11 lbs 8 ozs (in the 49 percentile) and measures 23.75 inches (in the 82 percentile...WOW). So I apparently am feeding her well even though she only nurses on one side half the time (well until about a week ago she was only nursing one side then decided she wanted more). Tom has now started saying I have "magic booby milk"...Thanks Tom... LOL

I was worried though that she was getting sick (other than a little cold). She has alot of congestion and a cough, but she assured me she sounded good in her chest. When we got here Tom had to go in to the ER for acute bronchitis, which is why I was worrying.

I'm gonna assume it's allergies. The people before us had 3 cats in the house and the air ducts and furnace is full of cat hair. So we're having them cleaned soon.

No comments: