That I must say was an interesting trip. It should have taken us maybe 10 hours (we were pulling a 28 foot trailer and a 3 car "convoy"), but it took us more like 14 hours. That story will be posted later.
We finally have internet and cable yesterday.
We got Gabriel's room painted yesterday. He wanted his room Army green. Well, he wanted camo walls, but he settled for Army green and we are going to put camo curtains and maybe a rug if we can find one.
We will hopefully move his furniture in today and then Monday paint the girls room (purple). Katheryn picked it out and she loves tinkerbell so I will probably put tinkerbell curtains up in there.
Tom is sick. He is hopeing it isn't bronchitis. He's going in to the ER today (sucks that they don't have sick call because it's the exodus).
My to-do list has officially ran out of room. LOL
Well, off to catch up on everything else before Victoria becons me. Oh, I had to take her to the doc before we left because of a horrible diaper rash. She already weighed 11 lbs and 4 ozs. It will be interesting to see how much she weighs at her 2 month check up when I get one (a lil late though because of the move).
My Dad Has Anger Issues
4 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment