Wow, I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted anything on here! Over a month. Not much has really happened. We've been busy trying to get the updating done on the house and trying to just spend time together.
The March for Babies went well! Tom walked with me so I wouldn't have to walk alone (isn't he a sweetie!). We had a blast! I am so going to do this next year too.
D-day #2 is approaching fast and it's hitting me harder this time. Last time, we had 4 days notice and so I was busy with packing his bags that I didn't have time to think about it. Now that he was given an actual date last week, it's hit! Ugh!
Victoria now has 4 teeth and is about 15 lbs at 6 months! She started biting me while she nurses yesterday. I think she has some of her brother in her. The first time she bit me it was when she first started to nurse and bit me (I think to get me to look at her) and then smiled at me and went on eating.
Gabriel has started acting up more in school. Nothing bad but just "normal" stuff that he knows he shouldn't do (sitting on desks, talking when he shouldn't, moving around when he should be sitting and listening). I'm not sure, but I think some of it is he knows Tom is going to deploy and I think it's also due the fact I think he has night terrors. I looked up the difference between nightmares and night terrors on Friday (because he scared me by how he was acting after he screamed Mommy...like he was hypnotized). It took us 5+ minutes to "wake" him up. So, I am going to try and get an appointment to talk with a doc about it. Ugh...poor guy.
On a good note, Katheryn is trying to potty train. She's telling me when she has to go poop (most of the time) and has on occasion, told me when she had to go pee pee.
My Dad Has Anger Issues
4 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment