Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'm Bored Again and Decisions

So as some know I get bored ALOT! Well, Monday I went to have my hair done and decided that I am going to be blond. We had put blond highlights throughout last time I went...so this time it was an all over and we put lowlight brown in. I'm thinking next time I'm gonna put pink highlights in.

OK so lately I've been having a "life change". I was sitting looking out the back door and feeling at peace with nature and just decided that I just needed to get rid of some of the hurt feelings, burdens, etc. There is a deployment looming, so maybe that was one reason. Funny though that after that a couple things happened:

1) Tom found out he was put on permanent profile (without a medboard...not from the doctors, but from people with whom he was filling paperwork out with...). He has been told that he has permanent nerve damage from the first deployment which has been getting worse the longer it's been. He's been told both it is and it is not operable. He goes for his second MRI (because FLW refuses to mail his MRI here). While no one likes deployments, we are more at ease with this one because he is going with a great group of people. He is taking this hard. I hope that this next MRI holds good news. I think that it would drive him crazy to be MED Boarded out. He really enjoys what he does. It hurts me to see him hurting like this. Please pray for us.

2) My cousin with whom I haven't talked to in over 6 years e-mailed me the other day. Without going into family problems, I will say we haven't talked her family or others for the same amount of time because of many problems and hurt feelings. She told me that she needed to try to mend fences for her conscience. While what happens between brothers and sisters is their business even though it effects all the family, I personally was insulted/hurt when they walked out of my wedding reception. The reason I was told (not by them mind you)....was that I didn't have a table set up for them with their last name on it. Uhhhh...ok...I did have a table set up for them with my maiden name...apparently if it's a wedding between x and y...you should include z?

So I do believe that God has reasons for everything. Though it might be many days or years before you see why. I can't help but thing that maybe the reason I had the change inside of me only days before everything happened was so I could have an open mind and not be overburdened with everything.

No comments: