Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pergola and Japanese Water Garden

So, we are going to build a pergola on our back porch. These aren't my pictures, but I will upload pictures as soon as we get it built.



I have a small odd shaped triangle plot surrounded by the sidewalk and porch. I was trying to figure out what to go there that would compliment the pergola. We were at lowes one day and I saw their small ponds and the lightbulb went on. We found a larger pond at home depot though. I am going to try and do my best to design it like a small Japanese Water Garden. The Koi of course will be substituted with Goldfish. I am thinking about the Ryukin Goldfish along with some snails and mosquito fish.



Design the pond area something like this:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

beautiful, can't wait to see it! :)