Saturday, March 21, 2009

Did Yesterday Really Happen???

Wow! So, I'll start out with the small stuff. I tackled a lot of the laundry I had sitting around (both dirty and clean that needed to be folded). While folding the clothes, I had Victoria laying on her back on the blanket on the floor with me. She kept reaching for a toy and was almost rolling over. I decided to get down there with her and "encourage" her to roll over. She finally rolled over!!!!! I'm both excited about her accomplishment and dreading the fact that she's almost semi-mobile. Which means I'll have to keep a closer eye out for small toys, pieces of crayons, etc on the floor. As soon as I find the memory card adapter I will up load the video and lots of other pictures that I have on there of the kiddos.

Tom came home early! Yay! He took me to get my new sewing machine yesterday!!! I'm so excited! I can't wait to get an area cleaned off in my room for the behemoth! I couldn't stop smiling when the lady was showing me what it can do! Great shop up in Louisville! Lots of quilting, smocking, and other sewing items. They also told me about a small quilt shop in Elizabethtown that I'm gonna check out! They said that the lady also does classes. She runs the business in her basement. :-) I'm all for supporting small business instead of the chain stores!


(just looked it up) The store is Uniquely Yours Quilt Shop. Check out her site. She lists Quilting Events and the classes she offers on her site.

2 comments:

Newmans Wildcats said...

Go Victoria Go!!!

EngineerHousehold6 said...

I forget how fast they grow! I can't believe that she's only 5 months and kinda fits into a 12 month shirt of Katheryn's (well, one of her old shirts).