Well, after a few weeks of talking and finding one this past week that I absolutely LOVE and didn't think I'd be able to get. Tom has told me that he thought about it and because I have let him get his toys (28' trailer, huge gun safe, etc) and any others that he would want (new truck - Unimog and well anything else he'd want), he's going to let me get it! WOOOO! I was like a kid in a candy store when I saw it online and pretty much drooling over it, until I saw the price. That's when I figured I wouldn't be able to get it and he didn't seem too excited about the price either. He surprised me yesterday morning and told me I could get it because I have and would still let him get whatever he wanted. It's the new Bernina 830. It's a sewing, quilting and embroidery machine. It's the one I want, but they also sale other brands (brother and viking) at the store as well, so I might find something else I like better.
Here are some videos of it on YouTube.
Here are some videos of it on YouTube.






No comments:
Post a Comment