Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Baby Quilt #2 - Update 2: Almost Done


Well, I finished piecing the front of the quilt together so I thought I'd post a picture of it. I finally got the batting in yesterday so I need to pre-wash it (for shrinkage). Then I'll layer it, sew it together, and put the binding on.

4 comments:

Newmans Wildcats said...

WOW! You are amazing! Any chance I can mail you a quilt I tried to do and tried should be stretch from MD to CA?

EngineerHousehold6 said...

Thank you. I follow instructions ok.

It's only to KY (same city as Kat). I can see what I can do, but I do have one more to do when I get this one done and I'm not sure how fast I'll get that one done (it's bigger...the Wizard of Oz one for my mom). If you wanna e-mail me or add me on facebook, w can "talk" about it.

Unknown said...

This is SO beautiful!

EngineerHousehold6 said...

Thank you. All I have to do now is hand stitch the binding on to the back and it's done. :-) Well, wash it too because Katheryn had her cheesy fingers on it. LOL