Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Not Too Much Longer

Well, moving day is getting closer and closer. For those of you wondering, I think it was easier when I was pregnant than with a newborn (have to take into consideration feeding times and all that incurs). Oh well, I am hoping *fingers crossed* to get almost all of it packed except for essentials within the next two weeks. That way I have a week to do odds and ends and clean. So we'll see how that goes.

I'm a bit excited to get back around family and friends. Mainly family (babysitters). I can't wait to have a "date night" without the kids. Although I'm sure "date night" will entail dinner, renting a movie, and falling asleep before/during the movie. LOL



1 comment:

Melissa said...

I agree completely! Traveling with a newborn is way harder especially if you are breastfeeding! Can't just pop a bottle in when they are hungry! Becomes pretty difficult when you ARE the bottle :-)