Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Recent Movies I've Watched


The Legend of Bagger Vance



So I finally got around to watching this after a while of trying. Wow. I'm probably one of the weirdest people, but when they pulled the cars onto the 18th hole to light it up I got all teary eyed. Maybe it is because the movie reminded me of my grandfather. He loved to golf and was from southern GA. It was a good "life lesson" though and talked about how you need to work through your problems to ever let go of the burden. The movie left me with a greater appreciation (and understanding of what my grandfather tried to teach us) about the game of golf. I miss my grandfather!





Tinkerbell



I must say that I was pleasantly surprised by this movie. It has a good message for girls. There are soooo many little girls (and big ones) trying to be their favorite singer, actor, etc that they forget to be who they are. The movie is about being who you are and not trying to be something you're not and it is about friends helping each other out.

No comments: