
Ok so my camera's card finally decided to work. Here is a picture of the fabric I have so far. I am just waiting on getting a craft table from Lowes (because they have a 6 ft table cheaper than a 5 ft table Staples had) and another one I found when I was ordering the rest that hopefully will match. As soon as I get the table I am going to start cutting the fabric into squares. This is my first quilt that I am going to attempt to make. My mom LOVES the Wizard of Oz so I will hopefully get this done before Christmas! It would have been a good birthday present too, but I don't think I'll get it done in a month and a half. Especially with 2 kids, but Gabriel is starting school in a couple weeks which will give me a couple hours when Katheryn is taking her nap during the day to work on it. Who knows.






1 comment:
Those prints are awesome. I am sure that your mother will love the quilt.
Post a Comment