Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ozark Hills 3rd Annual Shop Hop

Well, today I went into the local quilting shop looking for a good backing fabric for a Pledge of Allegiance panel I have. Well when I went to check out, she told me about this Shop Hop they were doing this weekend. You go around to 6 different quilt stores in the area and get your "passport" stamped. Then your name is entered into a drawing for some pretty cool stuff. I'm wondering if it would be worth it for me to go and try to win something (because 1. I'd probably want to buy something at each store and 2. I'm not sure if I wanna drive around by myself to areas I know nothing about because Tom might be too busy Sat to go with me).

As for the #1 reason, I bought another stencil and a cute "Little Red Hen" quilt pattern on top of the fabric at the first place! LOL I'm such a sucker for cute things!



The Prizes are:

*~* Grand Prize *~*
$300 in fabric and/or supplies (Consisting of one $50 gift certificate from each of the six participating shops, redeemable at the issuing shop.)

*~* 2nd Prize *~*
Choice of Prize Quilt Kit from any one of the six participating shops. All Prize Quilt Kits will be entered into the drawing.

*~* 3rd Prize *~*
Gift Basket

Plus, all participating customers will receive a free quilt block pattern at each store.



Ugh Decisions Decisions!!!


No comments: