Well, some things have changed here. Tom was told instead of him being pushed to the next class, he is now in this one. So he's going to be busy with this classes work and taking 2 classes for his major. He can do it though, it just means our weekends are not as long. So we might only be at FLW until December. It all depends on if the next unit's COL lets him finish his masters here and take the extra shorter schools he wants to. I kinda hope he is able to do this because it would push the time longer and there will be more of a chance for Gabriel to finish Kindergarten at one place. If not, at least we'd be moving during Christmas break so that he won't miss too much. He was told that I have to have the baby after Oct 15th that way he can be given some time off (as if I have any choice in when it will happen).
Well, my first appt here went pretty good. I found out alot of my "problems" were results of the Braxton Hicks contractions. So now I have to keep a better eye on them. I knew I had had a few, but apparently I've been having more than I thought. Apparently I was either ignoring/not realizing the others. Other than that, everything is good. As of my last appt the baby was head down. Now as long as she stays that way and doesn't decide she wants to be like her older sis and be breech (I don't want to have to go through a Version again).
My Dad Has Anger Issues
4 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment