...It's another!
Well, I have come to my second set back. I forgot that I had not packed my sewing machine cord (with the foot petal attached to the cord...one piece) with my sewing machine. I had accidentally left it connected to the power stripe when I was packing my sewing machine in a box. I was probably distracted in the middle of it by the kiddos. I ended up packing it in a different box and now I can't find it! Ugh! So I'll just continue cutting the material up and unloading boxes. Hopefully I'll find it soon.
On top of that, my parents are coming to visit next week and then the inlaws the week after. It will be good for the kiddos to see their grandparents (and good to get a little help/break from them). I just hope we get over whatever funk is bothering us. The kiddos have runny noses and I have a sore throat. I figure it's related to allergies because when I check out our HEPA filter (which I had put in 2 weeks ago) it looked like it had been in there for 3 months! Plus the we were around a house with a small dog and that might have caused some of it too (Gabriel had a runny nose on the way home). Although he wasn't allergic to dogs when we had him tested, maybe he has acquired a new allergy?
My Dad Has Anger Issues
4 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment