Ok so I am going to start a new blog soon for my dream farm. Ok I know...a blog for a farm??? Well before you go and blow it off, please keep reading. We are wanting to live more sustainable (ie...grow our own food (veggies, meat, eggs, milk, etc). We're also going to dabble in alternative energy and build an ICF (Insulated Concrete Form) house. We're going to make our own bread, cheese, butter, jams, honey, etc. I am lucky that I had grandparents that were farmers so I was able to see part of what sustainable living was like. How many kids these days know that potatoes grow underground, where those chicken strips came from (would they be surprised they don't magically come from a plastic freezer bag or happy meal?), etc.
Will you join me on this journey to creating a sustainable farm?
My Dad Has Anger Issues
4 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment