I am so glad that today is a new day! Time to shake off the dust of yesterday and move forward. How awesome that it's also the day I have scheduled to get my hair cut. Funny how things work out.
Yesterday someone that I thought was a good friend took something that I said in a general statement/post and another thing I said talking about someone else on Twitter as a personally attack on her. I was quickly "unfriended" by this person and publicly accused of saying things I did not say. How sad is it that this person who e-mailed me (only after I e-mailed her*) accusing me of those things and telling me she "doesn't like drama and that if I had a problem with her that I should e-mail her instead of talk about her on Twitter" did the exact thing she said she doesn't like. She didn't bother to get the facts before publicly talking about me nor did she care to e-mail me telling me that she had issues. Instead she was happy to assume I was talking about her. *She only e-mailed me back after I noticed she wasn't on my followers list and I thought it was Twitter acting up like it had for several of my friends. I guess this just goes to show this persons character and that she wasn't a true friend. So to her, I wish her and her family best.
Now all I need to do is decide on a hair cut! I only have 2 hrs til my appointment.







No comments:
Post a Comment