Friday, June 26, 2009

Wedding Wall Quilt

A good friend of ours (one of Tom's best men in our wedding) is getting married in August. So I have decided to make their wedding present or at least part of it. I have also wanted to do this pattern and see how it turns out.

Their colors are purple and green (I added the the invitation to the picture below with the fabric).

I finally got the fabric yesterday and just finished cutting out the pieces. Well, except for the batting because it's drying right now. I wash everything before and after I make something.

Well, here it is so far. There are a bunch of pieces so I organized them (while I still remembered which ones were what) by letter like it lists them in the pattern.


LOL My cutting board is straight...gotta love trying to take a picture and fitting everything in above your head.

No comments: